Every new year start with hopes and expectations of great things ahead, but none more than 2021. As we ring in the New Year and move forward on managing the pandemic, here are some activities and things to look forward to in 2021.
- Broadway Shows – After a year’s delay, the lights are set to shine again on Broadway with favorite plays and musicals on May 30th. New Broadway shows such as Music Man, MJ: The Musical, and Sarah Jessica Parker’s Plaza Suite are set to grace New York’s finest stages throughout 2021.
- Tokyo Olympics – The Olympic Games are scheduled to take place from July 23 to August 8 in Tokyo, Japan. Tune in to watch fan favorites such as gymnastics and swimming with a couple new additions such as surfboarding and karate.
- New Movies – With all of the delays in filming and releasing new movies, Hollywood is finally in full swing and ready to release a slew of new movies. Here’s a list of highly anticipated movies ready to hit the box office in 2021:
- Black Widow – Starring Scarlet Johansson, this female led Marvel movie is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
- Cruella – This upcoming live action version based on the character of Cruella de Vil starring Emma Stone will tell the backstory of Cruella de Vil.
- No Time to Die (A James Bond Film) – The 25th installment in the James Bond Film series, this is the fifth and final outing of Daniel Craig as British MI6 agent, James Bond.
- A Quiet Place Part II – Sequel to A Quiet Place (2018) this horror film starring Emily Blunt alongside John Krasinski is step to be released in April 2021.
- Tom Cruise in Space – You heard correctly. Tom Cruise will take on his biggest stunt ever in October 2021 when he travels to outer space to film a new movie on the International Space Station.
Putting behind an unprecedented year, 2021 is sure to be a promising year full of fun events and happiness.