The newest Sodalis Senior Living community is slated to open in May 2020.
This brand-new assisted living and memory care community, Sodalis College Station, offers the perfect combination of lifestyle, designer touches, and a strong sense of community. “Our new community will cater to the evolving preferences and needs of today’s senior,” says Traci Tailor, President of Sodalis Senior Living. “We are offering this through cutting-edge technology, state-of-the-art culinary options and engaging lifestyle programs. We are looking forward to providing our services to residents in the College Station and overall Bryan area.”
Sodalis College Station was invested in by three Texas A&M graduates: Mark Rushing, class of ’79; Ernest Cunningham, class of ’93; and Doug Martine, class of ’96.
Additional amenities will include:
- Laundry and linen service
- Spa-like salon
- Wine bar
- A pet-friendly environment
- A seven-day-per-week engagement, wellness and lifestyle program
- Daily social engagement and volunteering opportunities
- Transportation to medical appointments and in-town shopping
For more information about Sodalis College Station, contact us today.